Last March 9, the SEC released its SEC Memorandum Circular No. 3 Series of 2021 that discusses the updated schedule and procedure of Filing of Annual Financial Statements, General Information Sheet and Other Annual Reports.
We highly encourage you to read the full report here. However, here is a quick look on what this announcement contains:
- Starting March 15, 2021, all basic reportorial submissions to the SEC should now be done through the Online Submission Tool (OST). This includes the audited financial statements (AFS), general information sheets (GIS) & other annual reports of registered corporations in the Philippines.
- It is mandatory that all corporations must enroll in the OST. Hard copies of these requirements will no longer be accepted.
- For other reports required by the SEC that are not covered by OST, they may be submitted through this email address:
- In case of technical difficulties, SEC shall set up OST kiosks at their offices & branches to assist registrants & filers. This will be available until December 15, 2021.
- To enroll, click on this link (please embed https://cifss-ost.sec.gov.ph/user/login), fill out the application form, and submit the following:
- Board Resolution,as embodied in a Secretary’s Certificate, from the corporation authorizing the Company’s representative to file reports on behalf of the corporation.
- MC28 Report and/or GIS version 2020 or NUF for foreign corporations.
- For other inquiries or questions you may have, there are a number of ways to contact the SEC based on your inquiry. See below their details!